• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Martin Logan Summit X for sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

James Panek

Reaction score
I have a pair of ML Summit X for sale about 5 years old and I haven’t used them in 18 months. They’re in excellent condition (see images), I’m sure we’ll be able to make a deal. I have the original boxes and manuals. Please see the attached images.

Attachments

James Panek

Reaction score
Hello Chephron

Yes, they are available.
They are in Eastern Massachusetts near Boston.
Price is negotiable as well.

Let me know please, Jim

Chephron

Reaction score
Chephron
I don’t mean to be a pest, are you still interested in my Summit X’s speakers?

Let me know please, Jim
I am interested but not sure I can afford them on my budget for my theater project. I have a Grotto sub and these would be paired with a Theater center I am also buying as well as a receiver. Trying to figure out if I could swing these. Also I would need them shipped to GA.

James Panek

Reaction score
I am interested but not sure I can afford them on my budget for my theater project. I have a Grotto sub and these would be paired with a Theater center I am also buying as well as a receiver. Trying to figure out if I could swing these. Also I would need them shipped to GA.
Interesting, a friend of mine is use Summit’s in his theater as well. They work really well, just FYI.
Best, Jim

James Panek

Reaction score
Hello Loveml

Sorry if I missed your query, I’m all apologies. I am hoping to sell the Summit-X’s for $6000, but I am absolutely flexible on that.

Let me know please, James

James Panek

Reaction score
Dear Sky888

I’m sorry for the delay, the Summit X speakers have been sold. I will update my information later this afternoon.