Martin Logan Speaker Cable

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaboomnash

Reaction score
Last edited:
Never heard of 'em, and I doubt they are manufactured by ML. In fact, I suspect the seller is infringing on the "ML" copyright, and hope somebody from ML Corporate is lurking here! :rocker:

I've seen those ads on e-bay also.. Total BS.

ML does their internal wiring with Kimber Kable as we saw on the tour.. If they were producing their own cables, they would not be using Kimber for the internals.

I went straight to the source (as usual) and guess what?

Hi Neil,
I am not sure of what our Sales Team has told Lou or other dealers. We are probably as responsible for any confusion as anyone. Sorry.
The Music Charge Cable was designed by us and ordered from a US manufacturer to be built to our detailed specs including UL approval. We sell it to select dealers who are willing to buy 500 foot spools. It does have our name and logo as well as it’s pedigree stamped on the jacket.
Lou is exactly right in that most of the wire manufacturers are really only wire sellers. I don’t know any that actually draw and insulate the wire.
I hope this helps and again, my apologies if we have not been able to communicate clearly with Audible Elegance the providence of this cable.
All the best,
jp

Hmmmm, so it IS a legitimately branded cable! I wonder what the actual specs/performance are?

Hmmmm, so it IS a legitimately branded cable! I wonder what the actual specs/performance are?

Same as any speaker cable that is competently designed, which includes plenty of $2 a foot brands.

Hi Neil,
I am not sure of what our Sales Team has told Lou or other dealers. We are probably as responsible for any confusion as anyone. Sorry.
The Music Charge Cable was designed by us and ordered from a US manufacturer to be built to our detailed specs including UL approval. We sell it to select dealers who are willing to buy 500 foot spools. It does have our name and logo as well as it’s pedigree stamped on the jacket.
Lou is exactly right in that most of the wire manufacturers are really only wire sellers. I don’t know any that actually draw and insulate the wire.
I hope this helps and again, my apologies if we have not been able to communicate clearly with Audible Elegance the providence of this cable.
All the best,
jp

Thank you very much for this info. After spending several years in Asia I realize there is plenty of knock-off and gray market copies out there. So many scams out there now days.
Thinking of these or Audioquest cables.

Lee

Latest posts

Back