• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Martin Logan Esl C-34A NIB

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitloopSR

Reaction score
I have a brand new 34a for sale still in box. You all know how awesome this is. Not more to say Do your research.
Bought thru Martin logan/ Davinchi Media close to end of last year. Advertised on Usa website.
If you want pics of box and pallet i would do that. Color is Cordoba Red. My loss is your gain.
I am asking 5975.00 I might be very little flexable. Would luv a pickup to save you on shipping and possible damage. I am in Stuart, Florida 34997
Thanks for looking, Mike (772-933-1307) Also selling NIB Audio-Technica At 9xa. Just sold table for it
Email @ [email protected]

I have a brand new 34a for sale still in box. You all know how awesome this is. Not more to say Do your research.
Bought thru Martin logan/ Davinchi Media close to end of last year. Advertised on Usa website.
If you want pics of box and pallet i would do that. Color is Cordoba Red. My loss is your gain.
I am asking 5975.00 I might be very little flexable. Would luv a pickup to save you on shipping and possible damage. I am in Stuart, Florida 34997
Thanks for looking, Mike (772-933-1307) Also selling NIB Audio-Technica At 9xa. Just sold table for it
Email @ [email protected]
I am dropping price to 5750.00

Hi, has this been sold? Please update.

For anyone curious, I speak from personal experience: this is a *fantastic* center speaker. Someone's going to get a great deal if they pull the trigger.

I was using mine paired with a very old pair of Aerius speakers (which I repaneled in 2020), and now they're with the 15As that arrived a bit over a month ago. With both L/R speakers, the sound field thrown up for home theater is just incredible.

Hi Mike, Shawn from DaVinci Media here. Mike purchased this from me, I can make sure the warranty gets transferred to new buyer as well. Just reach out to me when purchase is complete. This is a fantastic deal by the way. Retail is $9500, and this is one of the best sounding center channels ever.

Hi Mike, Shawn from DaVinci Media here. Mike purchased this from me, I can make sure the warranty gets transferred to new buyer as well. Just reach out to me when purchase is complete. This is a fantastic deal by the way. Retail is $9500, and this is one of the best sounding center channels ever.
Hi Shawn,

This is a good assurance for all prospective buyers, and for Mike as well. Kudos to you Shawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back