Martin Logan Descent Sub specs?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominick22

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spec sheet for the "actual subs" used in the Martin Logan Descent?
I am trying to find this info out for a DIY project.

Thanks,
Dominick

LOL,

I had a feeling this is what I would get...but it is not what I am looking for. Those are specs on the DESCENT sub. I need specs on the actual woofers used IN THE DESCENT!

For example xmax, freq response range, wattage capabilities, and so on for the woofer itself...not the completed ML product.

Thanks though,
Dominick

Dominick22 said:
LOL,

I had a feeling this is what I would get...but it is not what I am looking for. Those are specs on the DESCENT sub. I need specs on the actual woofers used IN THE DESCENT!

For example xmax, freq response range, wattage capabilities, and so on for the woofer itself...not the completed ML product.

Thanks though,
Dominick
O.K...I think that I read your post wrong. Most of the cone speakers that ML uses are Dynaudio, made in and from Denmark...there are a lot of different low frequency speakers available. ML uses a propietary array and design, so my adavise is try to research in dynaudio raw speakers. Also, from Fender, some are made there too...perhaps with a little help, you might get the specs from them...happy listening,
Roberto.

I just called ML and of course, they would not give me the specs for their speakers, but they also told me that it was incorrect onfo that any of their speakers are dynaudio.

If anyone can help-I would appreciate it!

Dominick

Dominick22 said:
I just called ML and of course, they would not give me the specs for their speakers, but they also told me that it was incorrect onfo that any of their speakers are dynaudio.

If anyone can help-I would appreciate it!

Dominick

So ML doesnt use Dyn drivers? :confused:

Hi,

AFAIK it's ScanSpeak and not Dynaudio.

HTH

miljac

miljac said:
Hi,

AFAIK it's ScanSpeak and not Dynaudio.

HTH

miljac

If it's ScanSpeak... that's still very impressive. I didnt know that.

:D

Back