• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Martin Logan CLS II

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john65b

Reaction score
For Sale - Pair of perfect working condition Martin Logan CLS2 speakers. No noises or issues. Panels in great condition with no separations. Oak frames. Upgraded Crossover capacitors in Interfaces.

$1650 or best offer....

Just moved on to Quads. Surprisingly not a big jump in performance.

Also have a Sanders Kaya ESL Amp for sale too.....could do a package deal....

Pick up is west sub of Chicago. No shipping for now, as too fragile / expensive. Audition recommended...

Attachments

• 00b0b_8EKJFAUYX4Zz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
    00b0b_8EKJFAUYX4Zz_0CI0lM_1200x900.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
That's looking great. Good luck with the sale. Amp price?

Wow, lots of scams recently on DIYAudio and here -- Mine are for real!

Come on by and listen to them! West Sub of Chicago...Price negotiable...

One question: What is the difference, technically and in performance, between this and the IIZ?
I am interested but do have concerns about the price to ship.
Thanks,
Jeffrey
I am not able to ship. If you have a friend in Chicago are than can ship to you, then that may be your best option.

I had the CLSIIz and all I remember is the interfaces being different....difference in the crossover design was the only thing

I had the CLSIIz and all I remember is the interfaces being different....difference in the crossover design was the only thing
My impression is that the panels in the II and IIz are the same, and only the interface is different. I once discussed at an audio show with Dennis from ML the possibility of getting my II interfaces modified to IIz. I subsequently read somewhere in Martin Logan land that many feel the II's actually sound better, despite being harder on the amp. We didn't discuss the cost of the IIz mod, but it made me happy with my decision to just go with an amp (pair ofParasound JC1's) that can handle them.

The Schematics for the CLSII and CLSIIz

14970-MartinLogan-CLS2ZSchematic.jpg

1674576832100.jpeg

Attachments

• ML CLSII Schematic.JPG
    ML CLSII Schematic.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
Ha! They were nice!

Just like my Quads (ESL-2805) a tiny bit better...

Caveat is I have to be gentle with them....or else I am in a heap of trouble...

What they say is true - need 100 watts to sound their best and 101 watts to blow them up.

Latest posts

Back