Martin Logan Aerius On Off

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizioa

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have recently bought a beautiful pair of Martin Logan Aerius and I am really very happy with their sound,
But I would need to ask the experts on the forum if once I have finished listening to the divo disconnect the speakers from the electricity or I can leave them connected.
Does always leaving them connected in current reduce the life of the panels?
Grazie
Maurizio
Roma

I don't think that's the case. My Aerius are the first series and do not have automatic shutdown.

I don't think that's the case. My Aerius are the first series and do not have automatic shutdown.
Yeah, I just read the manual and it says they are on all of the time. I'm surprised. My Prodigies don't do that. Not sure what model/year first had the sensor.

The one thing I'd be concerned about is the panels attracting a lot of dust, since they are energized all of the time. Perhaps put some covers on them when not in use.

Hello. I put mine on a Tripp-lite surge suppressor that has an on - off switch that I put on a shelf inside my audio cabinet Saves wear and tear on the AC cord and bending down to unplug them a well as providing some protection for them. See available models at "Tripp-lite.com"

Latest posts

Back