Martin Logan 9.2 Setup, issue with one of the SCRIPT speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansoto

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Long time fan of Martin Logan speakers, new owner of a piece-mealed ML setup.

Here is my setup:

1. Marantz SR6011 Receiver
2. Two Electromotion ESL Hybrids
3. Two Script I speakers
4. Two Script speakers
5. Two Motion 4 speakers
6. One ElectroMotion C2 center channel (I also have a Logos center channel that isn't being used. Wondered what your thoughts were between that and the electromotion C2's. Which would you choose over the other?)
7. Two Descent Subs (one in the front and one in the back)

One of my SCRIPT speaker's highs just went silent on me. Has anyone ever had this problem? If so, which part do you recommend I replace? or service through ML? And is that an easy process? I have checked the wires and nothing is loose.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• 20200610_215543.jpg
    20200610_215543.jpg
    977.7 KB · Views: 37
Welcome to MLO forum.

Please try using a different speaker output on the marantz to determine fault in the receiver.
If script highs are present when connected to a different marantz output channel. Then fault is with the receiver.

I may be mistaken but I feel attaching six hybrid electrostatic loudspeakers to one receiver is requiring much of marantz when listening at near high or high volume.

Please try interchanging interconnect to determine if faulty interconnect is responsible for absent script highs.

Last edited:
Back