Martin Logan 11a vs 13a

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

opus10no1

Reaction score
Sorry, should have made clear I bought the 13’s and the sound was immediate.
Herself will not agree to more expensive audio and domestic harmony must be kept. I am the biggest spender in the household!!

Californtini

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's thoughtful response and really good descriptions. Shawn your simple ability to explain the presentation aspect of the speakers is really helpful given the broad spectrum of music I listen to. Seems like 13a's would cover that variety. Thanks also to those who share photos.

Having a wider listening area is great plus . For those with 13a's, at times we run music for background entertainment, and not focused listening. When we host guests or moving about the room with the larger panels are we able to fill a room with even sound for good entertaining music or will they feel directional and disparate? thanks again for the info really helpful.

ttocs

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
RE for hosting gatherings with folks walking or sitting, those sitting in the path of the "beam" from the panels will get the full effect, those walking around will not get the full effect of the panels, but everyone will hear the woofers about the same - plus/minus for peaks/nulls.

With that said, I find the ambient sound pleasing, however, I find that using all the speakers - surrounds and ATMOS - while using All Stereo as the audio mode works best.

Latest posts