M/L Newbie Question

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KERMI

I am looking into M/L for a small HT with a Plasma.

My Question is 2 fold:

I would like to start with the Scripts as my Front Speaker and a Fresco as my center.

Is they going to conflict each other because of the ESL/ATF issue?

I would like to wait until I hear or hear of the STAGE for my center, then purchase another Fresco to pair with for my surrounds.

Cost is a factor, but I can build on it.

I have a Grotto Sub as well.

My Room is 12X18X8

Thank you for any advice.

Hi there Kermi,

We have lots of members mixing and matching ATF speakers with ESL’s with wonderful results. I think you will be more then happy with the results.

If this hobby has taught me anything, it’s be patient and take your time. Technology is ever changing and the longer you wait the better and cheaper it gets.

I did have Aeoni with Theateri. Now, I have Scripti's as my mains and Fresco as my center--not a problem. They all blend really well. It won't be an issue.

rynopr said:
I did have Aeoni with Theateri. Now, I have Scripti's as my mains and Fresco as my center--not a problem. They all blend really well. It won't be an issue.
Hola and agreed here. I use my CLS IIz as mains with a Fresco as a center, and I don´t have any problem with mixing them too. My room is very small, and the sound is very good...I do like it very much. Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Back