M/L 13a owners ?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using my SL3's with a VTL MB 250 since 2007. This is 250 watts triode only. They went down in January and deemed not repairable. I have tried Rogue M180's, a Raysonic M100, Rogue Stereo 100 and while being nice did not come close. I was getting ready to spend 8K for a used MB450 when my buddy said he thinks he can repair my beloved VTL's. I listened to the 11A's and could not justify 10K over my current set up.
I recommend trying a Hi watt triode at some point. I had Classe CAM 350's before that.

I recently demoed then bought a Vitus RI-101 for my 11As. If this fits in the budget, it is a must to listen. I have never heard an amp have crisp highs, tube like mids, and very powerful yet controlled bass. Going from Luxman 509X to the Vitus was like adding 1-2 subwoofers to my system.

Thanks for the info Looks nice I like Monos I just triggered a pair of Coda TM Monos w/ Coda 07x Pre Combo is sweet with the 13a.
Thanks, Mike

Back