Looking for a job?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be a great job. I wonder what thier salary range is?

Last edited:
Asia Pacific manufacturing experience is a sizeable plus
Hmmmm, wonder if the new mgmt is moving all production to Asia??
frown.gif

When I replaced the internal amp in the Summit the amp was labeled "made in China". I'm not surprised at all and that's actually a smart thing for a business to do in this day and age. It's incredible how many US goods are made in China these days. Even many components used to make Cary Audio products (the North Carolina based company) are made in China.

Almost no US audio/video company makes circuit board type products. It's all farmed out to China/Taiwan etc. Design and assembly is of course done in the US. Can you imagine how much products would cost if a company like ML did thier own electronic circuit manufacturing? They wouldn't be in the speaker business if they had to do that.

One thing that I really like about ML speakers in many cases the owner can replace parts if they become defective. This is a feature of very good design and engineering.

I don't think any part of ML is moving to Asia. They are just doing what nearly every other US and foreign companies are doing and that is hiring Chinese companies to do what they do best. It's just smart business.

Attachments

• Summit Ice Power Amp.JPG
    Summit Ice Power Amp.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 154
Back