Logos Dimensions

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherian

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know if the published dimensions (40.6” x 9.6” x 11.8”) for the Logos center speaker is with or without the mounting bracket? If the published dimensions are with the mounting bracket then what are the dimensions without the bracket?

Thanks for any information regarding this.

Cherian

Cherian said:
Hello,

Does anyone know if the published dimensions (40.6” x 9.6” x 11.8”) for the Logos center speaker is with or without the mounting bracket? If the published dimensions are with the mounting bracket then what are the dimensions without the bracket?

Thanks for any information regarding this.
Hola Cherian...the best way to get what you want is go to wwww.martinlogan.com

Cherian

Hola Cherian...please check this address:http://www.martinlogan.com/product_archive_resources.html#logos

I hope this can help...happy listening,
Roberto

I have looked at the Logos user manual on line but still nothing to tell me if the dimensions stated are with or without the mounting bracket. I am assuming without. Which would be bad because then it would be too big for where I would want to place it. If the listed dimensions are with the bracket then I can fit it in.

Cherian

Cherian said:
I have looked at the Logos user manual on line but still nothing to tell me if the dimensions stated are with or without the mounting bracket. I am assuming without. Which would be bad because then it would be too big for where I would want to place it. If the listed dimensions are with the bracket then I can fit it in.

Cherian
Hola Cherian...here is what the brochure says regarding the size of the Logos...same page that I said: 40.6"WX9.6"DX11.8"H.
Hope this can help!
Cheers,
Roberto.

Cherian said:

Cherian

You are right, the manual and the brochure state that size with no mention of the bracket. I would be inclined to say the dimensions are WITH the bracket. That's how they measure the Theater as the primary measurements. If you look and the size proportionatly it also looks like the stated size includes the mounting bracket. A call to ML, or a Logos owner would verify that. My bet is that it includes the mount.

Latest posts

Back