Logan Non-Electrostats

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlc1283

I currently have a system that has 3 frescoes and a pair of passages in the rear. I'll be adding a new system soon and I was wondering if anyone had done a/b, or in this case a/b/c comparisons between the frescoes, passages, and the voyages. I'm willing to spend more money on the voyage (as i prefer the speakers to be in wall) but I'm not looking for more power than the passage. The passage sounds great to me as a surround, but because I've only heard it in that position i have no clue how it stacks up against the other two if it were used as a front. Any help would be appreciated.

jlc1283 said:
I currently have a system that has 3 frescoes and a pair of passages in the rear. I'll be adding a new system soon and I was wondering if anyone had done a/b, or in this case a/b/c comparisons between the frescoes, passages, and the voyages. I'm willing to spend more money on the voyage (as i prefer the speakers to be in wall) but I'm not looking for more power than the passage. The passage sounds great to me as a surround, but because I've only heard it in that position i have no clue how it stacks up against the other two if it were used as a front. Any help would be appreciated.

Hola...because you do have electrostatics, you do know how close the ATF technology :D is to them...so, of course, the bigger brother is the Voyage...and their sound is better than the Passage...this is my liking, and not necessary yours, trust your ears and go for the ones that you like most!...happy listening,
Roberto.

Back