Levinson's new Pre-amp

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
I see Mark Levinson has introduced a new pre....No 326S. Visually it looks quite nice, so to the Levinson faithfull out there, what's to be expected ? I understand it has some kind of exotic circuit board material ???

It's been out for awhile

In fact I think there's one used on Agon. It uses Arlon PCB's and combines the attributes of the two-box 32 and the venerated 26s, which I'm very lucky to own along with the matching 25s phono preamp (both with Teflon PCB's.) I understand the (optional) phono section for the 326 is also excellent.
I see Mark Levinson has introduced a new pre....No 326S. Visually it looks quite nice, so to the Levinson faithfull out there, what's to be expected ? I understand it has some kind of exotic circuit board material ???

Last edited:
It would have to be pretty special for me to upgrade from my Audio Research preamp. I'll look forward to the reviews...

No 326S new?

I saw that announcement too (can't find it now :confused: ); it surprised me. Hasn't the No 326S been around for awhile? The press release on Levinson's website that introduces this model is dated Sept 10, 2004.

Bob R.

Soundwise, how do Levinsons mesh with Logans? I have heard the Levinson sound described as "dark", whatever that means.

Back