Least expensive place to buy music online

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarMedia

Reaction score
http://www.allofmp3.com/

Songs from new albums by popular rock groups cost between 10 and 16 cents (8 and 13 euro cents). The whole of one top new album can be had for US$1.40 (euro1.10).

Get them before it disappears.

Last edited:
Least expensive

SugarMedia: Good afternoon. You may want to check out the International Herald Tribune article by Tom Crampton of June 1. It may be interesting to see what happens with this site. I was in St. Petersburg this past August and you can't believe the black market stuff that's available. Caveat Emptor! Thanks for the heads up notice about the site. All the best ...........

eBay? If you want actual CDs. I dont understand buying MP3. Doesnt make sense....especially if you have Martin Logans. :)

Audiophiliac said:
eBay? If you want actual CDs. I dont understand buying MP3. Doesnt make sense....especially if you have Martin Logans. :)
I listen to more music on my iPod (at work and in my car) than I do at home with my main system, so I get my music digitally first and if I like it enough to purchase the CD, I'll do that so I can have it for my main system.

Latest posts

Back