Latest recording by Roberto and Friends. Composed By Luis E. Mejia Godoy and sang by him.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good quality recording. I just listened on my phone. I bet the recording studio is real nice. Relaxing song! I like it.

Thanks Robert. It took about three months to make the project. I do like it a lot. A smooth bossa with great lyrics.

I just did that, and I called the wife to have a listening. She was very impressed by the quality of the recording. You are able to hear the sax air through it valves, and also when I am plucking the strings of my guitar. The organ is a B-3 Hammond and you can hear the Leslie vibrato too. The percussion is nicely dynamic with great cymbals definition. The drummer is using wooden sticks tips...another thing easy to tell.

Besides, Luis is a great composer.
Thanks Robert!!!

Last edited:
Dear Roberto, It has been a long time since I posted here, but this recording, I can't leave unnoticed. I simply don't know where to start, so I will not try to diminish it with my words. I urge all of you out there to listen to it!

Roberto, all your recordings uploaded to SoundCloud are wonderful! I'd love to be able to download them, so I can play them on my system (vs. just my laptop), but your SoundCloud download option is turned off. If that's intentional, I fully understand. Hopefully that's an easy fix if not.

Hola Dave, I will check why it is not possible. Of course they are for sharing.

Thanks for your kind words,
Happy listening!
Roberto, all your recordings uploaded to SoundCloud are wonderful! I'd love to be able to download them, so I can play them on my system (vs. just my laptop), but your SoundCloud download option is turned off. If that's intentional, I fully understand. Hopefully that's an easy fix if not.

I went to soundcloud and I did not find the check for let to download the music. Can you help me how to do it?

Thanks in advance,
R.

Roberto, I found these instructions about how to enable downloads (individual tracks only)... link

However, if using the free version of Soundcloud, you're limited to 100 downloads for each track.

Latest posts

Back