Larry King Show on CNN and ML panel

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webinattor

Reaction score
Every time I see the Larry King show on CNN, they run a graphic which looks sooooooo much like a ML speaker.

They are intending to show a close up of a microphone, but it looks like a ML panel. The graphic is almost identical to a close up of a ML panel.

:)

Webinattor said:
Every time I see the Larry King show on CNN, they run a graphic which looks sooooooo much like a ML speaker.

They are intending to show a close up of a microphone, but it looks like a ML panel. The graphic is almost identical to a close up of a ML panel.

Maybe Gayle Sanders is sponsoring Larry King, and getting them to add innuendo's to get you to buy Martin Logan’s. It works so well I don’t even watch Larry King live and I am hooked on Martin Logan’s. :D

Webinattor said:

Perhaps you should start watching FOX news instead??? LOL :D

MarkNewbie said:
Perhaps you should start watching FOX news instead??? LOL :D
.............But that will make your sound stage shift all the way to the right.:D

Fox? The most brainwashing-right-wing-propaganda network on this planet? NO WAY! ;-)

kach22i said:
.............But that will make your sound stage shift all the way to the right.:D

Now that is funny!! What a great sense of humor!!! :D

Fox? The most brainwashing-right-wing-propaganda network on this planet? NO WAY! ;-)

But Eddy has such great leggs.....LOL :cool:

Latest posts

Back