Just wanted to say that I miss my Vantage...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK - if 21 year old single-malt goes with Logans, what goes with Southern Comfort? Bose?

twich54 said:
Or as my uncle used to say, "pour me a dram of your good whiskey, their laddie"
He was a true Scottsman, I guess only us crazy Americans refer to it as "Scotch". BTW I'll take Balvenie 21 year old Port Wood thank you very much !!

Tehe - as a true Scotsman he would drink his whisky without the added e. Then again the Irish whiskey drinkers and the Scots have swopped places so many times it probably doesn't matter :D

Me - an Islay malt thanks. Laphriog was my introduction to the world of single malts.

Kevin

I do love my Macallan but learned the hard way not to mix whiskey and analog when I got drunk and decided to tweak my cartridge setup. I ruined a nearly new Monster alpha genesis back in the early 90's! I never did find that stylus!

kwr said:
Tehe - as a true Scotsman he would drink his whisky without the added e. Then again the Irish whiskey drinkers and the Scots have swopped places so many times it probably doesn't matter :D

Me - an Islay malt thanks. Laphriog was my introduction to the world of single malts.

Kevin
Trust me he was from the Isle, of the Campbell klan.

There are other whiskeys!

I actually prefer bourbon "Maker's Mark" or WT "Rare Breed"

Back