Jump right up and show your age!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadn't seen this thread before. Maybe just couldn't face it.

Going on 77 and still rockin, sorta.

Summit Xs

70, getting younger every day (mentally, ask my wife!). Sequel ll pair, just bought ML Motion 4 pair and am breaking them in, they sound great! (now you know I'm old)

LXII (Born same year as last of the Tri-Fives)

Vista

I was 2 when my 'tri-five' was born ........

Picture 005.jpg

^^^^^
Very . . very . . nice! The '55 is my fav! Back when I was into RC racing I made a '55 police RC car with a working red light on top and a siren.

63 and liking this hobby very much! Was out for decades but came back big in the last 5-6 years and it all started with hearing a ML speaker (Vista or Summit not sure at the time) for the first time.

Twich54 : Boy does that 55 Chevy brings back memories my first car was a 1956 2door bel air standard shift 283 v8, loved it. I’m 78 going on 79

Twich54 : Boy does that 55 Chevy brings back memories my first car was a 1956 2door bel air standard shift 283 v8, loved it. I’m 78 going on 79

For the record your '56 was a 265, the 283 didn't debut until '57. Regardless, the tri-fives were legends !

I was 2 when my 'tri-five' was born ........

View attachment 20026

That is a beauty Dave.

My brother had a 56 with a 327 in it around 1970. I really liked the car but my main memory of it was the electric fuel pumps that would vapor lock regularly until we got enough shielding around them. Mid summer you could be stopped in traffic and the engine would create enough heat to stop them from working.

Oh the days of trying to build hot cars without enough money and knowledge.

Latest posts

Back