I've just joined the forum!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teraphoto

Reaction score
Hi to everyone. I'm an italian guy...or better....an old guy!!!
Hi Fi passionate since 1980 I got a couple of ELS last year. My system posted in the apposite section.
Hope to have fun and leard with all ous with the same interests.
regards
Paolo

Welcome to the forum Paolo. Glad to have you here! What area of Italy you are in?

We have several other Italian members here already. Thats a great country. I studied Latin for 3 years in high school and then 1 year in college. I knew I had to visit someday, so we finally went as a family in 2019. Wow, what a great place. I can imagine retiring there someday. The Italian people were so nice to us, and we went all over the country. I rented a car and drove around, so it wasnt just tourist areas. We saw a lot.

We have several other Italian members here already. Thats a great country. I studied Latin for 3 years in high school and then 1 year in college. I knew I had to visit someday, so we finally went as a family in 2019. Wow, what a great place. I can imagine retiring there someday. The Italian people were so nice to us, and we went all over the country. I rented a car and drove around, so it wasnt just tourist areas. We saw a lot.

Hi Robert, I'm happy you enjoyed my country!
I see you're from Ohio: I worked over 20 years for a Dayton based company.
Regards
Paolo

Here is the list of my equipment:
CD Player Audio Analogue Paganini 192/24 REV2.0; Turntable Rega P8 - with HANA SL - Rega Fono MC; Integrated AMPLIFIER AM Audio PA100; LS Martin Logan Electromotion ESL; Signal Cables Van den Hul's The SOURCE HYBRID, AudioQuest Chicago, Ricable Primus; Rega; Speaker Cables: Ricable Custom Speaker H6S; Headphones AKG K501, Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm, e Sennheiser RS 175UTV Sony XR65A80J with AUNE X8 -Ricable DUO5 Ultimate

Back