It happened again!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstring

Reaction score
You know that sonic nirvana that happens with something you are listening to and the esl panels resolve sooo much detail, that you're just there. Well it just happend again. :D . I just can't imagiine that I could double my pleasure at double the cost. I just wanted to remind myself that I love these things!

gstring said:
You know that sonic nirvana that happens with something you are listening to and the esl panels resolve sooo much detail, that you're just there. Well it just happend again. :D . I just can't imagiine that I could double my pleasure at double the cost. I just wanted to remind myself that I love these things!
Gstring...welcome to the club...isn't it just fantastic!!!???...enjoy the ML sound...happy listening,
R.

ML resolve everything so well...

gstring,

I know what you mean... It happens to me all the time, now..., listening to ML's is truly 'sonic nirvana'. We here at the ML Club live for our sonic nirvana moments with our esl pannels. We just love it!!! :D

Here's wishing it keeps happening again and again for you... Sonic Nirvana achieved in true ML syle... :D :D

Cheers

-Robin

Almost freaky sometimes. I've found myself pausing movies because of how clearly the scripts in the rear reproduce the sound of things breaking, crashing, etc.

Script i's Rock...

Dolfin said:
Almost freaky sometimes. I've found myself pausing movies because of how clearly the scripts in the rear reproduce the sound of things breaking, crashing, etc.

Dolfin,

I know what your saying..., I have done the very same thing... :D
Script i's reporduce fantastic sound quality i. e., so revealing and clear it makes all the differance in my HT. I love my ML Script i's... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Back