Introduction to all

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wink

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all the members here.....I'm brand new to the forum, but I did have my ReQuest system on the original site( I believe I was system #14) so I'm familiar with the site.

Anyway, it is great to be back and I look forward to getting lots of advice from all of the wonderful people on this site and giving what little knowlege I have to who ever will listen :p

Thanks again for having me around......again.

Dan

Oh Yeah I almost forgot my system...

SPEAKERS:
ReQuest -Fronts
Theater i -Center
Script i's - Surrounds

Velodyne HGS-12 Sub

ELECTRONICS:
Sunfire Theater Grand IV
Sunfire Cinema Grand 400~7
Sunfire Cinema Grand 200x5

DIGITAL:
Denon DVD-2910
Adcom GCD-750
Directv HD-DVR
Geffen HD 4x1 DVI switcher

POWER CONDTIONING:
Monster Power HTS-5100

Last edited:
wink said:
Just wanted to say hello to all the members here.....I'm brand new to the forum, but I did have my ReQuest system on the original site( I believe I was system #14) so I'm familiar with the site.

Anyway, it is great to be back and I look forward to getting lots of advice from all of the wonderful people on this site and giving what little knowlege I have to who ever will listen :p

Thanks again for having me around......again.

Dan

Oh Yeah I almost forgot my system...

SPEAKERS:
ReQuest -fronts
Theater i -center
Script i's - surrounds

Velodyne HPS-12 Sub

ELECTRONICS:
Sunfire Theater Grand IV
Sunfire Cinema Grand 400~7
Sunfire Cinema Grand 200x5
Hola Dan and welcome again...happy listening,
Roberto.

System 14 on the old board?

You sound like a founding member, welcome back. :)

Request / Theateri / Script i System...

Dan,

Welcome back... :D
Your system is impressive. Are you planning to post your system again? I for one would like to see it... :p :D

Robin said:
Dan,

Your system is impressive. Are you planning to post your system again? I for one would like to see it... :p :D

Thanks Robin, I'm going to post it soon.....We've just moved into our new house a few months ago and I'm trying to get my system put into a pro-audio rack and decide what we're doing for video. I was wanting to go with a front projection system, but with my room setup and my intentions for casual use/integration, I would need to spend 30k to get what I would need....So...I'm waiting to see the new Sony 70" SXRD which is to be released this fall.

Anyway, I could post my system, but it's but kind of under construction so to speak. Maybe I'll throw up some before pics and then some after pics later when I'm done.

Dan :cool:

kach22i said:
System 14 on the old board?

You sound like a founding member, welcome back. :)

Yeah...I guess. I don't even remember a discussion forum, it was just a way for M-L owners to post up their systems for all to see. This place has come along way since then.

Dan

Robin said:
Dan,

Here ya go....Like I said it's under construction. All components are in temporary positions...They will all be moved to a pro-audio rack I'm installing in the side of this entertainment center leaving only the Requests, Theater i and new 70" Sony SXRD TV. Room treatments are also on the way as you can imagine, the floors make it pretty bright in the room.

Attachments

• IMG_4744.JPG
    IMG_4744.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Back