Interesting eBay ad (not mine)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if those Rosso Fuoco (gloss red) Neoliths are the same pair from ML's "Truth in Sound" demo tour? Anyways, it's a great price for the silver frame Summits.

Wewy nice indeed...they compliment an all silver/aluminium rig very well.

Anyways, it's a great price for the silver frame Summits.

The Summit was launched in 2005. If the panels are worn out and need replacing at $3K then it won't be a good deal. That's why I'm so annoyed with ML's extortionate pricing on panel replacements.

The Summit was launched in 2005. If the panels are worn out and need replacing at $3K then it won't be a good deal. That's why I'm so annoyed with ML's extortionate pricing on panel replacements.

I wonder if it would be feasible for the next gen flagship ESL's to include a built-in timer that tallies cumulative "powered on" hours, like (I believe) some tube amps do? I'm sure it could be a separate circuit (with digital readout) that doesn't impact fidelity. Key point is it would have to be non-resettable, to avoid "rolling it back" if selling used. However, I guess that would pose a problem if/when a replacement panel is installed!

I wonder if it would be feasible for the next gen flagship ESL's to include a built-in timer that tallies cumulative "powered on" hours, like (I believe) some tube amps do? I'm sure it could be a separate circuit (with digital readout) that doesn't impact fidelity. Key point is it would have to be non-resettable, to avoid "rolling it back" if selling used. However, I guess that would pose a problem if/when a replacement panel is installed!
Speaking of panel replacement; does MartinLogan offer refurbishing the panels for a lesser price?

Wouldn't be useful because it depends on climate and other factors. Some last 6 years some last 20.

Speaking of panel replacement; does MartinLogan offer refurbishing the panels for a lesser price?
Contact DaVinci, they are able to get some discount from ML for replacement panels.

Back