• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Impression 11A - Piano Black

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zigman

Reaction score
Hi All,

Putting a feeler out for my excellent condition Impression 11A speakers in Piano Black + ARC Kit. We moved to a new house and the listening room is too small for the speakers. I am a huge Martin Logan fan so this is a major bummer, these are fantastic but are just too deep for the room. I can share pics if anyone is interested.

I bought these new from an authorized dealer Aug 2018 (I can provide receipt). Only notable thing is that I had both electronic trays swapped out by ML around Jul 2019 so they are newer. Speakers work flawlessly, not sure I needed to replace both trays to be honest. Those who don't know, the entire electronics and amps are on a single tray on the bottom which is easy to remove and replace. These are still under warranty until Aug 2023.

Comes with all original packaging and accessories. Asking $5,000 including insured freight shipping + paypal fees. Please PM with any questions!

I wanted to list it here before other sites. For feedback, my Audiogon username is eziggy.

Hi,
I am in the market for 11A's, especially with the sale going on. Not sure how to PM on this site.
Thanks

I wish I was! I am listening to my SL3's now and find it hard to imagine anything sounding more intimate or engaging (CPR-Somehow She Knew) Hoping to audition this weekend. I am sure someone will snap up your 13A's shortly!

I wish I was! I am listening to my SL3's now and find it hard to imagine anything sounding more intimate or engaging (CPR-Somehow She Knew) Hoping to audition this weekend. I am sure someone will snap up your 13A's shortly!
I used to think that way about my SL3s until I heard Roberto’s CLXes.

But I’m still happy with my SL3s.

Still available, here are some pics!

Excellent condition, I have babied these and paired them with only high end components. Currently, using a Vitus RI-101 amp (amazing combo). Cables have been high end AQ (Oak, Thunderbird), now Ansuz.

I took pics of the only blemishes I could find. One of speakers has a few light scratches on the top of the cabinet (surface, not paint) only noticeable in angled direct light, couldn't get them to show up in any pictures, as you can see. Must have happened during a dusting.

I have new speakers coming in shortly so very motivated to get these to a good home. :) PM if interested!

IMG_4564.jpegIMG_4594.jpegIMG_4555.jpegIMG_4571.jpegIMG_4579.jpegIMG_4580.jpeg

Still available, here are some pics!

Excellent condition, I have babied these and paired them with only high end components. Currently, using a Vitus RI-101 amp (amazing combo). Cables have been high end AQ (Oak, Thunderbird), now Ansuz.

I took pics of the only blemishes I could find. One of speakers has a few light scratches on the top of the cabinet (surface, not paint) only noticeable in angled direct light, couldn't get them to show up in any pictures, as you can see. Must have happened during a dusting.

I have new speakers coming in shortly so very motivated to get these to a good home. :) PM if interested!

View attachment 20667View attachment 20668View attachment 20669View attachment 20670View attachment 20671View attachment 20672

I would love to buy but I am not sure if these are compatible with 220v power in the UK. i started a thread on the forum asking about the same question, if they work I would love to buy those.

This is such an incredible deal of exactly what I want! I wish I could nab them, but I'm sure you'll sell them quickly.

Still available?

I was going to ask if interested in partial trade for pristine set of "much slimmer" SL3's, with spare panels, but if you had new speakers showing up, I suppose that's moot!

Russ

I would love to buy but I am not sure if these are compatible with 220v power in the UK. i started a thread on the forum asking about the same question, if they work I would love to buy those.
Do I understand you are UK based? If so, can tempt you to my effectively brand new UK-spec Expression 13As? Stunning Piano Black, absolutely perfect. Very sensible price! View / demo in Portsmouth. Peter

Do I understand you are UK based? If so, can tempt you to my effectively brand new UK-spec Expression 13As? Stunning Piano Black, absolutely perfect. Very sensible price! View / demo in Portsmouth. Peter
Hi Peter ... how much is your sensible price ?? Nigel (in the UK)

Hi Nigel. My Expression 13As - £1000+ less than the cost of new 11As. Contact me for more details please by PM. Click envelope icon (top right) then Start a Conversation. Thanks. Peter

Last edited:
Hi Peter ... I think we may have talked previously about your speakers ... I am looking to replace my SL3s, but I think that the 11As might be too deep for my room ... I understand their reasoning for the new design but it does make them more difficult to place in a normal domestic environment ... Nigel

Latest posts

Back