I love my ML set-up.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cvo_man

Reaction score
0E55167B-A37D-45AB-B537-E92C3CD78996.jpeg

Nice, love the architecture of the home.
Please share more about the gear in the system, and how you like the sound.

Welcome to MLO forum.

I agree with JonFo, great architecture. Very calm and tranquil.

In addition Matin Logan music transparency adds to the serenity.

Have fun listening to music.

Last edited:
Welcome. Beautiful room. Looks like a lot of hard reflective surfaces so you may want to consider room treatments if you don't already have some in place. Enjoy.

Welcome.

Very nice airy space and one very massive TV.
How large glass surface sitting opposite your ML speakers plus wooden floor affects overall sound?

Happy listening.

Zoran

Thanks everybody for your comments.
Sound reflections due to glass and hardwood?
Mid and high frequencies are just awesome. In the low frequencies range I had to adjust the level at -2 on the ML knob. Just that.
For years I enjoyed my Tannoy Canterbury SE driven by valves based pre and final by McIntosh.
ML electrostatic speakers have a different sound but... I fell in love with them.
The air in mid and high frequencies is something difficult to find in other more traditional approach speakers.

I do believe I must point out something. The pic shows a space that is bigger than my entire one bedroom apartment. I'm so impressed!! I wish my parents had been rich........ Looks very nice!

Your system sonics may improve if you move rear of loudspeaker five feet out from front wall.
In addition keep around minimum two feet distance from side walls.
For both loudspeakers keep same distance from side wall and front wall.

Your system sonics may improve if you move rear of loudspeaker five feet out from front wall.
In addition keep around minimum two feet distance from side walls.
For both loudspeakers keep same distance from side wall and front wall.
They are 5 feet (1.5 meters) from the rear/front wall. On the side they are totally free: 10 meters on the left and 4 meters on the right.

Back