I am New Owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebstar

Reaction score
I purchased a pair of Clarity from Magnolia in Towson,MD along with Fresco center and a pair of Vignette back in July...Well after taking a walk into Tweeter I'm now the proud owner of the following:

Vantages
Motif

WOW these Vantages havent even broken in yet and I am blown away already.:bowdown:

Last edited:
zebstar, First off...

:welcome:

How about telling more about the rest of your system, music/movie tastes etc. Better yet, you should post your stuff in the Members Systems section. Always good to have some new blood. Enjoy your new setup - many happy hours of listening ahead for you!

Yes "Ditto" to what Tim said !! Welcome, another new Md guy, you know we need to get this "Mid-Atlantic" group organized so those 'Windy City' characters don't get such a big head !!! LOL !

I have the Motif and Vantages and Vignettes ...I mostly use for watching High Def Cable and Blu Ray movies...10% percent of musc listening.

Rotel 1095
Sony 5200ES as a Pre/Pro
Comcast DVR
SVS PB 12 Plus
Panamex filter
Monster Z Biwire cables
King Cobra interconnects
Sony 46" XRB3 ( for now...Pioneer Pro 110 next week)
All HDMI connections.

I am looking to switch out the receiver and getting a quality PreAmp...the Integra 9.8 I was reading on AVSforum is very good.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Another I was trying to post a pic in the members section but no matter what I do cant get my camera to give me a low enough resolution for my pic to accepted.

What am I doing wrong?

Another I was trying to post a pic in the members section but no matter what I do cant get my camera to give me a low enough resolution for my pic to accepted.

What am I doing wrong?
Bring up the picture in Photoshop (or equivalent), then save it as a medium resolution JPEG. You can also play with the picture size.

Yes, welcome to the madness,,, :welcome:

Back