How much meat can you eat?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhd1953

Reaction score
Learning something everyday (browsing youtube videos)...I found this "influencer blog" (mukbang, in Korean). It's called "7 Servings of Pork Belly (1.5kg) Challenge. First prize is 1,000,000 Won"! (if you finish in less than 7 minutes.)

Watch a "dainty" young woman chow down (daintily) on a 1.5 kg slab of pork belly. I can't imagine how anyone can eat that much meat in less than 7 minutes. Oh yeah...she then orders more meat...still hungry ( a waiter takes her ginormous order after watching her complete the challenge) . tzuyang has dozens of eating blogs...and she's still slender! Just an 8 oz steak fills me up.

She obviously pukes later on. Puking afterwards is done by all the eaters that eat that way. If she didn't she would be 75 to 100 pounds heavier and diabetic. I have to say though her ability to stretch her stomach and go the distance is amazing. I respect those crazy skills. I can't now, but I have eaten a 36oz steak baked potato and maybe a vegetable? I can't remember as it was 30 years ago. I got my free meal, but since it was a one time challenge I didn't' puke or anything, I took it like a man. Of course, I'm now 320 pounds and diabetic. Ultimately obesity and diabetes will kill me in a few years. But, everyone dies sooner or later. :)

She obviously pukes later on. Puking afterwards is done by all the eaters that eat that way. If she didn't she would be 75 to 100 pounds heavier and diabetic. I have to say though her ability to stretch her stomach and go the distance is amazing. I respect those crazy skills. I can't now, but I have eaten a 36oz steak baked potato and maybe a vegetable? I can't remember as it was 30 years ago. I got my free meal, but since it was a one time challenge I didn't' puke or anything, I took it like a man. Of course, I'm now 320 pounds and diabetic. Ultimately obesity and diabetes will kill me in a few years. But, everyone dies sooner or later. :)
I once at a meal like that and got mine free too. I was about 240 lbs and a bodybuilder with a big appetite so it wasnt too hard to do. I felt like crap afterwards though!

Toughest thing I have seen people eat is the stuff they did on Fear Factor. Anyone remember some of that!? So gross.

While not a meat eating event, I won a charity pancake eating contest in college. I downed 37 full, plate size pancakes in an hour (doesn't seem like anything compared to these days :oops: ). All my competitors barfed, but not me. Instead, I hit the bars that night for style points, and drank something like three pitchers of nasty 3.2% beer on top of them. Yep, I did a lot of stupid things in my younger years... although, I guess I haven't changed all that much...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back