How do you show off your system.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
War of the Worlds (DTS)...

kach22i said:
I saw this at a really good theater - scary good movie.
kach22i,

I know... Wasn't it gripping... :D

I guess, I wasn't expecting the film to be that entertaining, but it really was... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Last edited:
Robin said:
chris,

I just saw / reviewed, "War Of The Worlds", The first scene, of a space ship coming out of the New Jersey street, just blew my socks-off... My Descent subwoofer was definately working overtime... :D I'm going to start using that scene to Wow my friends to my system... :D
I agree, with you about David Carradine, he's great. Kill Bill vol. 1 is just an awesome film... :D

Cheers

-Robin
Just saw War of the Worlds the other night and all i can say is "OH MAMA." I'll tell you what, it scared the s**t out of me at diffrent times. The thunder, the crashing, you name it, plenty of "sweet sound" :)

War of the Worlds...

chris03053 said:
Just saw War of the Worlds the other night and all i can say is "OH MAMA." I'll tell you what, it scared the s**t out of me at diffrent times. The thunder, the crashing, you name it, plenty of "sweet sound" :)
chris,

:D Soooo, you think you could use parts of "War of the Worlds to, Wow your friends, to your system?

Cheers

-Robin

Robin said:
chris,

:D Soooo, you think you could use parts of "War of the Worlds to, Wow your friends, to your system?

Cheers

-Robin
You better believe it!! They wont know what hit them. :)

Back