How are the Clarity vs Mosaic?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Daryl, nice post Joey. My question is one you should look at in about 2 weeks. Here it is. Are you still thinking about the Aeon's?

:D)
Mark

MarkNewbie said:
I agree with Daryl, nice post Joey. My question is one you should look at in about 2 weeks. Here it is. Are you still thinking about the Aeon's?

:D)
Mark

I actually am Mark... I hate you for bringing that up! ;)

More so than that.. I am looking forward to the new xstat Vantage. If it looks anything like the Summits and sound as good or better than the Ascents, Joey's summer savings is going bye-bye.

MarkNewbie said:
Are you still thinking about the Aeon's?

I have always been a fan of the Aeon's. Besides the Odyssey, they are my next favorite. Before the Summit's that is... :)

Dan

DTB300 said:
I have always been a fan of the Aeon's. Besides the Odyssey, they are my next favorite. Before the Summit's that is... :)

Dan

Ah.... always have to bring up the Summits. :D

Claritys Vs Other Speakers

I now own a pair of Claritys and have recently owned Magnepans and B&Ws.I can honestly prefer the Claritys over eather. Not to mention that the Claritys are cooler looking.

SPEAKERNUT said:
I now own a pair of Claritys and have recently owned Magnepans and B&Ws.I can honestly prefer the Claritys over eather. Not to mention that the Claritys are cooler looking.

Oh heck yeah the Claritys are stunning in person - especially in the cherry veneer. No question about that. Good choice on your claritys... ;) .

roberto said:
Hola...the Claritys are better than the Mosaic, IMHO.
They are faster and cleaner. Also they are electrostatic and the Mosac are not. But Mosaic tech. is very close. It depends a lot of the kind of electronics that you are going to use to drive them...I think that you will love them as you do to your Mosaics...yes, they are one step ahead of your Mosaics, but they will demant to you much better electronics...they will show them to you!...happy listening and trust your ears!
Roberto.

Fully agree with you, Roberto... :)

When I heard about a ML dealer in the UAE, I went straight away to have a demo. I hadn't heard to MLs for the past twenty years!!!

The first oned that I heard to were Mosaics, which was not that great. Since I had quite a long way to come (aroun 100 miles), I asked for another demo for the Claritys. And I came back home with a purchase order... :)

Joey_V said:
There's still debate since I got my Mosaics for only 1096$.

I'm going to try and demo the Claritys tomorrow and see if I can justify the price difference.

Considering I shelled out in the uk for my mosaics, could you guys keep these sorts of prices quiet ..... making me very jealous :)

Joey_V said:
I actually am Mark... I hate you for bringing that up! ;)

More so than that.. I am looking forward to the new xstat Vantage. If it looks anything like the Summits and sound as good or better than the Ascents, Joey's summer savings is going bye-bye.

So it did come true.... who knew... I sure as heck didnt. I remember making that comment more as a joke than a prediction. Yikes... I have to watch what I say now. :p

I just love reading old threads, especially the ones I made up. I remember I was new here and you guys were trying to help me out - everyone from DBT, Daryl, Jeff_Z, MarkN, Zip, Robin, Roberto. Ahh... the memories.

Sorry if I bumped this up but I just wanted to relive a little nostalgia.

:)

Back