How about bringing back the Aerius

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorn

Reaction score
Seriously,wouldn't it be nice if ML could do a limited run of Aerius. Update the stat with the latest technology and include a better woofer. You have to admit,the Aerius help broaden ML's image,and subjectively has to be one of the most beautiful speakers ever made.

A black Aerius with Xstat tech,and upgraded woofer. It would be a dynamite package. I hope someone at ML sees this.

EricE said:
Isn't that the Aeon ?

This is subjective...............But the Aerius has that timeless look,while the Aeon...............well,its subjective.

Agreed, the Aerius has a classy classic look. I'm partial to it's big brother - the SL3 and I'm sure they would sell a slew of CLS's if they were reintroduced, also.

Bill

Bill Donnell said:
Agreed, the Aerius has a classy classic look. I'm partial to it's big brother - the SL3 and I'm sure they would sell a slew of CLS's if they were reintroduced, also.

Bill

I'd have to agree - a full range stat would sell better than ML realise. I almost bought a pair of CLS2z anniversarys a while back, but couldn't make them work when I tried them in my own room - too many interactions!!

Cheers,

David

Back