HORNs, Horns and more horns...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MiTT said:
I couldn't decide if I should put this in the valve amp thread or the Horn thread, but I'm here now so what the heck...

Here's a very cool shot of an ElectronLuv pre-amp
I just posted something from these guys in the amp section. Nice to see another person familiar with the company.

http://electronluv.com/html/speakers/speakers.php

speaker.jpg

speakers33.jpg

speakers12.jpg

speakers25.jpg

Incredible Horns Photos....

kach22i,

:D Wow! I never knew the same ccompany manufactured horns as well. :confused: They are stunning in copper and so creative, incredible metal craftsmanship and artistry... :D

Robin said:
That might be a paint finish, I'll have to admit I did not read the whole website and the speakers were not on the old website two years ago.

Amazing Looking Jadis Eurythmie II ~ Horn System...

Something different from the Horn section... Interesting look, I wonder how this system sounds? :confused:

Attachments

• Jadis Eurythmie II System.jpg
    Jadis Eurythmie II System.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 5,566
  • Horn Close-up.jpg
    Horn Close-up.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,087
Those look VERY EXPENSIVE! Cool looking! I have to admit I am a SUCKER for unique looking pair of speakers! That is what drew me to ML's in the first place and then when I saw MBL101's I was DONE! Now these horns...where the heck could I put them???? I bet I could FIND a place! LOL!

Martin,

cool horns ! ......and as I looked at this thread I realized it was started by Robin a loooong time ago and we haven't heard from her in what seems like forever !!

Yeah, I was thinking that too. The speakers looked interesting, but the room looked AWESOME!

Yeah, I was thinking that too. The speakers looked interesting, but the room looked AWESOME!
I agree completely about the room, but in general don't like the look of horns. Imagine MBL 101E's (or CLX's) in that room.

BTW, in order to view the whole picture on my iPad I have to scroll horizontally. Any idea why, and is there a setting I can use to avoid having to do that?

Back