HORNs, Horns and more horns...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Klein's DIY Horn Speakers...

Huge DIY Horn System... :D :)

Attachments

• kleinhorn.jpg
    kleinhorn.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2,887
Robin said:
Huge DIY Horn System... :D :)

Oh yeah! me so horny.... :p

Man, no one can say my center speaker is too big after a look at these things :eek:

Avantgarde Trio Classico System

A Scandinavian Horn system in copper color - beautiful. :) :p :D

Attachments

• 115349152544c0e245c1636.jpg
    115349152544c0e245c1636.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2,205
Dragonfly said:
my.php

what do you think of this?
Do you think the big thing in the middle is a pair of corner bass units butted together?

kach22i said:
Do you think the big thing in the middle is a pair of corner bass units butted together?
They are the Avant Garde BassHorns. There is actually 6 of them in that photo. Probably 100K worth of subwoofers there!

I couldn't decide if I should put this in the valve amp thread or the Horn thread, but I'm here now so what the heck...

Here's a very cool shot of an ElectronLuv pre-amp and some Cain & Cain horns from the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest a few years ago. This was a truely magical system! The ElectronLuv equipment is like functional Art Deco. This pre-amp probably weighs 200 pounds between the two chassis. It's solid machined stainless steel, brass and copper!

There was a puddle of drool in this room.

Attachments

• ElectronLuvMLClub.jpg
    ElectronLuvMLClub.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 391
Here's another shot of the ElectronLuv pre-amp (both chassis) and the Cain & Cain Horns...

Attachments

• ELuvML2.jpg
    ELuvML2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 390
ElectronLuv and Cain & Cain Horns... Beautiful Gear...

MiTT,

:D What impressive gear... If I'd been there with you there would have been two pubbles of drool for sure... :D 'Functional Art Deco' I like the sound of that.

Tan Horn Mega System...

:D Tan Horn System... Check-out those six stacked horn bass drivers, three in each corner ;) Wow!

Attachments

• Tan horn system.jpg
    Tan horn system.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Back