HiFi News (UK) reviews the ML Vantage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is how a review should be written.. provide the facts and add some real world humor. In HiFi+ this month, there's an interview with Gayle Sanders and a review of the Summits. While interesting, it was not a fun read amd I found it to be pretty dry.
I enjoy my system and have fun with it. Nice to know that others also do, especially those writing articles. Now that I know, I'm going to keep my eyes out for UK HiFi news and pay the premium for an import managazine.

I'm definitely lusting over the Vantage but after only owning my Clarity's for just over a year, I'd be shot just mentioning it. (Vantage as mains, Clarity as rears in a 5.1 system.. wow!). Unfortunately in my household, it's about a 2:1 ration of finacee/home gifts versus toys.. so after the awning for the deck, flagstone for the patio, and a diamond encrusted eternity band, I may be able to soften her up to a pair of Vantage's.. such is life.. (BTW.. she really is not the 'bitch houswife from hell'.. just my reality)

Yeah man we know what you mean. If they were from Hell we wouldn't have married them(...that is unless they tricked us).

Anyways skip the awning and flagstone. When the Summits arrive pull out the eternity ring. She will be teed off and happy at the same time. This will cause emotional confusion. Take advantage of the confusion. Yeah she may come to her senses a few days later but by then it is too late.

Or do like I do and just show up with the stuff. (Although I must admit I have never and probably could not pull off something as expensive as the Summits.) Anyways, real men sleep in the dog house every now and again.

socialxray said:
Yeah man we know what you mean. If they were from Hell we wouldn't have married them(...that is unless they tricked us).

Anyways skip the awning and flagstone. When the Summits arrive pull out the eternity ring. She will be teed off and happy at the same time. This will cause emotional confusion. Take advantage of the confusion. Yeah she may come to her senses a few days later but by then it is too late.

Or do like I do and just show up with the stuff. (Although I must admit I have never and probably could not pull off something as expensive as the Summits.) Anyways, real men sleep in the dog house every now and again.

Excellent plan, I think this could work!!!!!!

Back