Hi there!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matias

Reaction score
I was a member some 10 years ago and kind of forgot about this forum☺, but now I have regained interest and uppdated my system a bit. Auralic Vega source, plinius amp and ml 15a speakers. I purchased my 15a recently and whould love some tips om speaker placement toe in rake ect.
0CFE92D4-CC7C-4823-82CC-CAF4DA28553B.jpeg

Last edited:
I was a member some 10 years ago and kind of forgot about this forum☺, but now I have regained interest and uppdated my system a bit. Auralic Vega source, plinius amp and ml 15a speakers. I purchased my 15a recently and whould love some tips om speaker placement toe in rake ect.View attachment 21371
nice to see u found us thats a beautiful setup but the picture is kind of dark and hard to see could u upload another picture?

Welcome back Matias. Please Start a system thread with that nice pic.

I'd bring them at least 4' forward of the wall and put some kind of absorption panels behind them to tame the back wave of sound.

I'd bring them at least 4' forward of the wall and put some kind of absorption panels behind them to tame the back wave of sound.
Im afraid 4' is not possible. 1 maybe 2 ;-). Thanx for the tip

Im afraid 4' is not possible. 1 maybe 2 ;-). Thanx for the tip

If you can't pull them out 4', using more extreme "toe-in", IMHO, can almost have the same effect (since the rear wave will not directly reflect back to interfere with the front wave). Experiment with that.

Back