Hi there!

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

Matias

Reaction score
I was a member some 10 years ago and kind of forgot about this forum☺, but now I have regained interest and uppdated my system a bit. Auralic Vega source, plinius amp and ml 15a speakers. I purchased my 15a recently and whould love some tips om speaker placement toe in rake ect.
0CFE92D4-CC7C-4823-82CC-CAF4DA28553B.jpeg

Last edited:

khenegar1

Reaction score
I was a member some 10 years ago and kind of forgot about this forum☺, but now I have regained interest and uppdated my system a bit. Auralic Vega source, plinius amp and ml 15a speakers. I purchased my 15a recently and whould love some tips om speaker placement toe in rake ect.View attachment 21371
nice to see u found us thats a beautiful setup but the picture is kind of dark and hard to see could u upload another picture?

JonFo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back Matias. Please Start a system thread with that nice pic.

Dan F.

Reaction score
I'd bring them at least 4' forward of the wall and put some kind of absorption panels behind them to tame the back wave of sound.

Matias

Reaction score
I'd bring them at least 4' forward of the wall and put some kind of absorption panels behind them to tame the back wave of sound.
Im afraid 4' is not possible. 1 maybe 2 ;-). Thanx for the tip

sleepysurf

Reaction score
Im afraid 4' is not possible. 1 maybe 2 ;-). Thanx for the tip
If you can't pull them out 4', using more extreme "toe-in", IMHO, can almost have the same effect (since the rear wave will not directly reflect back to interfere with the front wave). Experiment with that.

Latest posts