hi Nick here I live in Troy I'm new!!!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm new!

Hi Nick, welcome to the club. What kind of ML gear do you have and when are you going to present us with pictures?! :D

This a fun and helpful group! It is just a BIG HAPPY FAMILY! Glad to have another ML lover join us!

:welcome:

We look forward to seeing what kind of equipment you have. If you have any questions, this group will almost certainly be able to help.

(On a side note, though, I'm not sure where "Trloy" is :D )

Hi I'm new!

Hello nick - hopefully you weren't scared away that easily!! My name is Tim - I live a stone's throw from you in allen park mi...... do you have any ML gear - if not - what are you thinking about?

Wow. I guess I didn't realize there were so many peeps in SE Michigan. I live in Wyandotte and work in Troy. Maybe we need to start planning our own get together. Welcome aboard Nick! :cheers:

If we can get 4 or 5 interested I would be willing to host a get together. Most any evening except Thursday. Think about it and we can set a date.

System #3

I'm in Ann Arbor, welcome to the forum.

FYI:

1. Overture Audio in Ann Arbor has a used VT-200 Audio Research for sale in their basement right now.

2. The Porsche Club of America magazine Panorama has a Beverly Hills MI advertisement for a 1987 911 TURBO (w/tail) convertible. I think there were only 150 Turbo Targa and Turbo Convertibles made for the years 1987-89, this is a very rare car, Cobalt Blue exterior.

PM me and I can get phone numbers to you, I'm broke myself, and should say I have no interest in these items other than if you get one I will be green with envy.

Last edited:
If we can get 4 or 5 interested I would be willing to host a get together. Most any evening except Thursday. Think about it and we can set a date.

System #3

Ken,
Great idea! I'd love to be involved. I was prepared to drive out to Chicago for the "West Side" meet. Maybe we can get an "East Side" group going.

get together

Hi I'm Nick from Troy I would love to get together howerver I am just starting a new job and have no idea of my scedual as of now perhaps in a month of so,thanks,Nick

Back