hi Nick here I live in Troy I'm new!!!!!

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

Pcar928fan

Reaction score
Hi I'm new!
Hi Nick, welcome to the club. What kind of ML gear do you have and when are you going to present us with pictures?! :D

This a fun and helpful group! It is just a BIG HAPPY FAMILY! Glad to have another ML lover join us!

kcl

Reaction score
:welcome:

We look forward to seeing what kind of equipment you have. If you have any questions, this group will almost certainly be able to help.

(On a side note, though, I'm not sure where "Trloy" is :D )

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Nick, welcome !.....I'm old !!

timm

Reaction score
Hi I'm new!
Hello nick - hopefully you weren't scared away that easily!! My name is Tim - I live a stone's throw from you in allen park mi...... do you have any ML gear - if not - what are you thinking about?

J Lustig

Reaction score
Wow. I guess I didn't realize there were so many peeps in SE Michigan. I live in Wyandotte and work in Troy. Maybe we need to start planning our own get together. Welcome aboard Nick! :cheers:

Kenscollick

Reaction score
If we can get 4 or 5 interested I would be willing to host a get together. Most any evening except Thursday. Think about it and we can set a date.

System #3

kach22i

Reaction score
I'm in Ann Arbor, welcome to the forum.

FYI:

1. Overture Audio in Ann Arbor has a used VT-200 Audio Research for sale in their basement right now.

2. The Porsche Club of America magazine Panorama has a Beverly Hills MI advertisement for a 1987 911 TURBO (w/tail) convertible. I think there were only 150 Turbo Targa and Turbo Convertibles made for the years 1987-89, this is a very rare car, Cobalt Blue exterior.

PM me and I can get phone numbers to you, I'm broke myself, and should say I have no interest in these items other than if you get one I will be green with envy.

Last edited:

Kruppy

Reaction score
If we can get 4 or 5 interested I would be willing to host a get together. Most any evening except Thursday. Think about it and we can set a date.

System #3
Ken,
Great idea! I'd love to be involved. I was prepared to drive out to Chicago for the "West Side" meet. Maybe we can get an "East Side" group going.

N

Nick5905

get together

Hi I'm Nick from Troy I would love to get together howerver I am just starting a new job and have no idea of my scedual as of now perhaps in a month of so,thanks,Nick