Hi I'm Angie

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverb

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just a quick intro since some of you have seen me on the forum since the change. I have not had the pleasure of hearing these speakers but interested in reading about them here.

As you can see, I have all the 'badges". I came with the new software, server and forum owner. I am around to help make it work well for you, work on issues that may come up. Also, any ideas that may help the forum stay interesting to everyone and hopefully bring the members that have dropped away back to the forum.

Let me know if I can help with an issue, but the usual volunteer mods/admins are still here. And I do have to learn what is normal here, so excuse me if I mess up there once in awhile. I'll learn.

I have not had the pleasure of hearing these speakers but interested in reading about them here.

Nothing to do with taking on ownership of the forum - but simply because you now know they exist:

You have gotta hear a pair!

I'm sure there is a member near your area who would love to demonstrate :)

hey Angie, don't worry about 'messing up', that's my middle name !

Hi Angie! Welcome to the forum. Are you the famous Angie from the store “American Sound Of Canada” in Toronto?

Last edited:
Back