Hi from Cocoa Beach

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satch

Reaction score
I've been looking over this site and feel like I just entered a NASCAR race on a skateboard. Bought a pair Montages with a Dynamo sub and hooked it up to a Pioneer Elite. Turned out to be a leap into a whole new world for me.

Ray Charles, Little Johnny Taylor, Donald Fagan, Hendrix, Ray Brown, Lowell Fulson, Willie Dixon, and most of the Chess Blues stuff from the post WWII era.

I Play a 1950 Kay bass (acoustic upright) with local blues bands in this area.

Best wishes to all.

I've been looking over this site and feel like I just entered a NASCAR race on a skateboard. ...

:welcome:

Hi Satch, love that quote. Just hang on, we'll get you up to speed.

It's good to have another musician in the mix here and get 'live vs playback' perspective.
:guitarman:

Hi Satch, love that quote. Just hang on, we'll get you up to speed.
That definitely is a great quote; I thought that I had spent a fortune on my system, until I discovered this site.

Speaking of speed, there was a Hi-Tech Internet access company in California that had a big banner at the top of their building proclaiming, "Satisfy Your Need for Speed". The drug rehabilitation centre across the street took exception to the banner.

Welcome! I lived in Merritt Island from '64-'66... and hadn't been back until I drove through a couple years ago. Still looks like the same sleepy town (and I mean that in a good way)! You might be our first "Space Coast" member!

I've been looking over this site and feel like I just entered a NASCAR race on a skateboard.

That's why we nuts are here!

Anyway, the Florida group is getting pretty big.... Craig, Alan, you, some others I'm forgetting. But yes, :welcome:, stay and make yourself at home! This is our little corner.

I see you've met Tom, he's our Prez. :bowdown:

Thanks for the welcome

This really is a cool site...

sleepysurf, I lived on South Merritt Island near Mathers Bridge from '61-'71.

JonFo, I've been playing electric bass for 30 years and just started playing upright bass about a year ago. Playing along with the ML set up is like playing live. I can turn up the sub and listen close to a bass line and then cut it back and put my own line in.

Gotta run, I'll check back in later.

I've been looking over this site and feel like I just entered a NASCAR race on a skateboard...
As with others, :welcome:

And don't worry. As we've seen from the extreme sport shows, you can get skateboards to go really, really FAST! :D

Back