hi evryone

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gigiluigipigi

Hello evryone..My name is Luigi and i come from Italy..I'm 19 years old..and for my birthday my father bought me the cinema i center speaker..now i'm working hard this summer to buy the vista speaker because i really love eletrostatic sound for Home theater and for Playing music..

Congratulation for this splendid forum!

Cinema i - Sonic Pleasures for the ears...

gigiluigipigi,

:D Welcome to the ML Club!

Congratulations on acquiring the Cinema i center channel speaker. Your father gave you a great gift, ML speakers are worth ever hard earned cent. So your saving up for a Vista pair... :D I think that is wonderful. I have found ML's Electrostatic sounds to be so wonderfully intoxicating and addicting to the ears. It's just Sonic Nirvana pure and simple... ;)

It is good to have you here. :D

Hola Luigi...

Hola and Welcome Luigi. It is so great to know that young people likes ML sound. You are entering to one of the best sound worlds and sound experiences. Your favorites stars will be playing for you all the time!!! and your ears will be delighted and will no suffer any fatigue...Again, welcome to the club!. You are in the right track for enjoy and have fun...happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto. :D

I wish I got ML speakers for my birthdays.........welcome to the club! Make sure you post your setup in the "Member Systems" area.

Thanks

Thank you all for the very warm welcome..i'll post images when i'll buy front speaker and a good amplifier..i'm waitin for the new ones coming in 2007 with dts-hd and Dolby digital plus and true-hd!!

Latest posts

Back