Hi everyone

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tikkbomb

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to you all. I am a proud owner of ML Montages, and am in my break in phase. I've had my eyes on them since I worked at BB/Magnolia, but working there I couldn't afford them. I have since moved to Tweeter, and can now afford things. I actually got these New in box sent to my store and paid 500$ for the pair.

I am in awe of this site and all of you, and I'm sure if I spend much more time here I will follow the upgrade path like most of you. :bowdown:

Welcome Tikkbomb. Put up pics of your system. Every one here enjoys seeing them. Just the fact you are here means you have the urge to upgrade.

:welcome: and say hello to the madness! :) :eek:

Post your system in the members' system forum and make sure to participate in the forum. You'll be amazed at what your system might look like in 1 or 2 years given that you keep conversing with us crazies.

> Yamaha Rv-1105-- to be upgraded soon
I can see that you have been infected already :). The disease is called Joeyitis.

(Hey Joey, this time I remembered to delete the other "t".)

Hey Tikkbomb,

The Montage speakers really sound great with the Dynamo sub. I've had that set up in different rooms with different amps and they kick ass. The set up is effortless.

$500. for the pair of Montages!!!

Rock on,
Satch

Bumping this thread to say Hello again. Fell off of the ML/AV hobby for a while. Looking to get back into it.

In my opinion nothing sound like ML.

Glad to be back.

Latest posts

Back