Hi everyone! Im a newbie from okc

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnle712

Reaction score
Hi. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. Im from okc and I just got me a pair of Ascent speaker. Totally in love with them. Well here i am and i just want to learning more about these magnificent speakers. Have a great day. Thanks.

Welcome aboard, Johnie. Glad you found us. Lots to learn if this is your first electrostatic speaker.. placement is EVERYTHING to get them to sound their best... that and a good high current amp.

Welcome aboard, Johnie. Glad you found us. Lots to learn if this is your first electrostatic speaker.. placement is EVERYTHING to get them to sound their best... that and a good high current amp.

Hi Tom,
This is my first electrostatic speaker. And yes I'm indeed in in search for an amp. What amp would you recommend?

Hi Tom,
This is my first electrostatic speaker. And yes I'm indeed in in search for an amp. What amp would you recommend?
Depends on your budget.. Look at specs that show the amp doubling it's output when impedance is cut in half. Used Parasound would be a good choice. Pass Labs was my choice when I had logans..

I've had "ARC" since 1994 and no issues or problems ever! Well just one, playing music until 1 AM.

I would also recommend PS Audio on the cheaper end of good amps. I also know many on here buy used amps at great prices too. So much to buy and so little money. That's my life! :)

I cant afford pass labs amp. Will parasound a21 be ok?
Parasound builds excellent amps, and will likely serve you well! I currently am running Para JC 1's and a JC 2 BP preamp in my two channel system, along with an A31 and A23+ in my home theater rig. I can also vouch for the Aragon 8008 that Robert D mentioned...

Latest posts

Back