Hi all

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anders10

Reaction score
Just bought a pair of ML Impression ESL 11A and finally got the speakers we have wanted for many years, they just perform absolute flawless and to our full satisfaction in a simple digital 2ch setup focused for only music listening. I‘m from Denmark and are looking forward to join this group and to get some good advice, tweaks etc.. and hopefully bring something back to the group over time as I get more experience with our ML’s

Welcome aboard! You're in good company here. Lots of threads on tweaks, advice, etc, etc.

Feel free to post up a couple pictures of your room/system at some point. We all love looking at those sorts of things!

Enjoy!

Welcome to the fold Anders, congrats on the 11a's !

Welcome! Do not underestimate the break in period. The sound will improve by leaps and bounds as they settle in.

Welcome! Do not underestimate the break in period. The sound will improve by leaps and bounds as they settle in.
Don't want to get too off topic, but what do you think about break in of new panels? I should be receiving my new Prodigy panels within the next month. I guess those panels too will have a break in period? Wondering how much of the break in for new ML speakers is due to the woofers and how much for panels. Is it mostly the woofers? Since I'm only replacing the panels, im wondering how long mine might take.

Using Audyssey, I guess I will want to run that again several times after I think the sound has changed from break in.

Latest posts

Back