Hey fellas.... I got married!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
Hey Fellas!

Just wanted to let my MLC friends know that I got married recently! I just got back from the honeymoon and things have settled down.

I got married on September 11, 2010 to a woman who makes me feel lucky...

... here is a slideshow that our photographer put together.

Enjoy fellas.

http://kristinacarterphotography.com/melissajoey/

Your bud,
Joey

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Joey! Just remember, though, that upgraditis doesn't apply to wives!

Congratulations Joey. Beautiful pictures. Looks like everyone was having a great time.

Joey, 'Pops' here, you done good my man, 'ya done good !

may your first 35 years of marriage be as wonderfull as mine !

Congratulations ! Now that was a first class wedding. A beautiful one for a beautiful bride. I know she felt very special on the day all women want the world to revolve around them; their wedding day. I know it was your wedding too, but trust me, it's really about the bride.

A few words from an old married guy. Treat her like a princess always. Communication is key, so talk about anyting and everything. Don't loose your inner child. Laughter above all.

Congratulations to you and your lovely bride! Your wedding looks beautiful. Your photographer did a gret job!

First off, Congratulations on beginning a new and wonderful journey. May you have years of happiness and grow closer together with each passing year.

Second, It looks like you had a fantastic wedding. Wonderful photography that really tells the story. That is priceless.

Now, when you buy that new house together (you know its going to happen), make sure you get one with a room that can be converted into a great listening room.

Congrats and fantastic pics! I am sure the new "special" room requirements were already discussed before the wedding :)

Congrats Joey, beautiful photographs, wedding, and bride! Best wishes to both of you!

BTW, who's the artist singing in the photo montage? Very nice!

Congratulations Joey. All my best. It only gets better everyday.

Hey Joey, all my best wishes to you and your lovely wife. I have to say that those may be the absolute best wedding photos I've ever seen. It was like photojournalism. What a wonderful memory for you guys!

Hey Little Bro.,

Congratulations and thanks for sharing those fantastic wedding photos! Wow, I feel like I was there. :)

I was wondering, you know being a doctor and all... Can "Joeyitus" be passed to the next generation? The future of the high end audio industry depends on little Joey Juniors! ha, ha... j/k. :D:D:D

Wishing you and your lovely bride all the best!
Ray Satcher

Back