Hello, I'm new.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEW MEMBER INTRO and NEED HELP!

Warmest greetings Senior members,

Thank you kindly to Tad, I have been reading this side for a while though never register since I was not a ML owner yet at the time, just interested in owning one and it was part of my research.

Thank you also to the active members that have been so unselfishly sharing their resources ... your kind effort is also greatly appreciated, please keep it up, I am one to enjoy reading them excitedly.

You are all great ... I am glad we can share in this forum, thanks again to Tad!

I have been using Electrostatic Speaker since the late '70's I think, ... my first one I do not remember the brand name but maybe someone can remember; the speaker has dual black aluminum framed held by oak frame and has an Italian name to it, per size panel dimension approx. 24"x16"x1.5", following that I bought the Acoustat Mdl Four, Bohlender Graebner Radia 520, and just got involved w/ the Scenario and Sequel II (used). Except for the first pair that I gave to my brother in law, I still have them all.

I must say though, ML's are the ultimate though I am yet to schedule to buy the upper model when I am bored with my existing one.

Friends, I need your help as how do I open the panel since I did not see any screw except couple strips of velcro. I assume the frame slide out? 1) Pls. kindly give me direction how to open the panel without damaging them. 2) There is a gentle dent on the panel that bothers me so much and I am thinking to pull the dent out w/ somekind of a hook ... is this possible? 3) Pls also give me suggestion on which amp shall I drive it with; these are my options: Adcom GFA-555II, Hafler 210, Sony TA-N77ES, though they are old but they all work as close as a brand new model since I always take care of them dearly.

BTW, these are the serial no. of my Sequel II if anyone can help me to research their history; 1) Panel S/N SS2FA018 w/ Electronic S/N SEFA018, 2) Panel S/N SS2FA019 w/ Electronic S/N SEFA019.

Last but not least ... I wish our world are full with people like you all! Thank you kindly for sharing ...

Last edited:
Back