Hello from Ontario Canada

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Hartwick

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys

I actually just stumbled upon this forum browsing google and figured I'd sign up to contribute where I can.

I've wanted a set of electrostatics since seeing some as a kid and thought they were the coolest thing ever. I recently purchased a used set of Aerius I speakers so I could finally scratch that itch I've had for so many years.

I currently have a set of 3 way Wharfedale Evo 4.2s that I love to bits so it's interesting comparing these 2 speakers side by side. I just finished upgrading the crossovers about a week ago and unfortunately both my speakers have developed some popping issues at moderate volumes. So it looks like they're due for a good teardown and cleaning. I bought these knowing they were 20ish years old and that they might develop some issues over time. I had planned on modding them in various ways anyway so this doesn't scare me.

I've already found plenty of helpful info on here and I'm looking forward to sharing some of what I've done in the forums here.

Welcome Brandon, enjoy the forums.

Back