Hello From Cincy, OH

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 50405

Reaction score
Hello MLO's,

I am a collector of '80s and '90s audio equipment. I was a young adult at that time, and local audiophile stores were few. There was always one room where the good stuff was, VIP access only. Hence, my wish list was created. I have since collected a number of pieces.

Martin Logan CLS's are on my short list. I had a pair of KOSS Model 1A's, but newlywed wifey said nope, away they went. I've looked at some other ES's (a buddy has a bunch of KLS 9's), but the CLS is burned on my brain (movie reference).

I have limited listening time with ML speakers, but want to learn. Hoping this forum can help.

Mike

Hello MLO's,

I am a collector of '80s and '90s audio equipment. I was a young adult at that time, and local audiophile stores were few. There was always one room where the good stuff was, VIP access only. Hence, my wish list was created. I have since collected a number of pieces.

Martin Logan CLS's are on my short list. I had a pair of KOSS Model 1A's, but newlywed wifey said nope, away they went. I've looked at some other ES's (a buddy has a bunch of KLS 9's), but the CLS is burned on my brain (movie reference).

I have limited listening time with ML speakers, but want to learn. Hoping this forum can help.

Mike
Audible Elegance sells them in Cincinnati. Im sure youve been there?

Back