Hello, Everyone!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello- I'm Jess. I've been a lurker here for 10+ years and finally made an account. My first set of speakers were a pair of SL3's and a Stage that I was talked into buying for my first home theater I was setting up. I'm mainly a multi-channel home theater person. I feel like the funny thing about getting Logan's first for me was that it saved me a lot of money over the years, as I am a tinkerer with my setups and would have probably gone through a lot of different brands/speakers.

Glad to be a part of the community finally!

Welcome to the community, Jess! It's great to hear that your initial purchase of the SL3's and Stage have served you well over the years. Tinkering with setups can be a fun and rewarding experience, and it's great to have a reliable set of speakers to use as a reference point. We hope you enjoy your time here and feel free to share any insights or experiences you have with the community.

Welcome!

So it's because I'm a tinkerer that I've only had 3 pair of speakers since 1979? Good to know! I tinker a lot, in between the music and movies.
Tinkers unite!

Welcome

Yes there are a lot of “tinkerers” here, me included. I guess it doesn’t really matter how much gear or pairs of speakers we’ve had. I think if I only had one piece of equipment or speaker I’d be tinkering with it😂

Welcome Jesse,

You're so right about ML's saving you money in the long run. ESLs are so addictive that most of us never think about other speakers, and instead focus on our other gear. The folks here welcomed me to the forum even though my ESLs are homebuilts.

Enjoy the ML Forum!

Charlie

Back