hello everyone.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solombre

Reaction score
I started out with Martin Logan about 8 yrs ago with a set of Aerius's, replacing a set of Mirage OM7s, and was immediately hooked. I presently have a set of Sequel ii's, and a long coveted pair of CLS MK ib's. Both the Sequels and the CLS's have issues: the Sequels were acquired from the original owner, but he had the speakers in a common space with his kitchen, so the panels are filthy, and probably gummed up with cooking grease and years of cigarette smoke. The CLS's have been meticulously vacuumed and retentioned, but still have a muted output and popping, buzzing on one channel. It looks like both pairs are going to be thrown into the bathroom for a shower. I hope I can resurrect each pair, as i'm rather reluctant to give up on them. I'm looking forward to being a receptor of extremely valuable advice from members with far more in depth knowledge than i presently have. Cheers! - and clean off your records, and keep 'em spinning.

Pleased to make your acquaintance...
Wash those panels and report back, good luck.

Back