Hello, and happy listening!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kotedo

Reaction score
Hi,
my name is Kai and I have been an audiophile my whole life, mainly just not having a decent system as life was life to me.

Lately, my wife told me to buy the system I was talking about for literally forever, piece by piece.
So the journey begun.

She had spotted a SpectralAudio DMA-90 and we bought it.
What emotions were experienced. Voices became clear, music became music and tears were shed, hers and mine alike.

Now I am sitting here, writing me belated introduction to this group of fine folks and listening to some great Aerius-i speakers while I am pondering how to resurrect my CLSIIz.

I am here to learn and to broaden my horizon and to share my gained experience, new or ripened over the years.

Thank you for having me us.

Heather and Kai

Attachments

• 8A8D2F49-E021-47BD-800F-65B203850551.jpeg
    8A8D2F49-E021-47BD-800F-65B203850551.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
Hi Kai,
Welcome! You are fortunate to be able to share the fun and beauty of this hobby with your wife-especially in a hobby where "WAF" is in the lexicon. Enjoy

Hi Kai,
Welcome! You are fortunate to be able to share the fun and beauty of this hobby with your wife-especially in a hobby where "WAF" is in the lexicon. Enjoy
Its funny, my wife is the one that got me into Martin Logan. She saw the Prodigy speakers and theater i for sale on the auction website Everything But The House. She told me about it and I was able to win the bids. She had no idea what the speakers were or how much they were worth. I think later on she regretted it. Especially when I went out and bought the Aragon amp to power them.

Back